Languages in motion
Motion in languages
Welcome – I invite you to find out more about me and my translation service. Languages in motion – Motion in languages – the slogan reflects vividness and stands for those facets characterising highly qualified translation – thus The alternative to mediators between languages who speak and know languages, but are not aware that translation is something that has to be learned.
I would like to show you that it does make very much of a difference to whom you entrust your texts. One's training and professional code of ethics play a great role in this. Many factors have to be taken into account when translating a text into another language. Here below you will find out more about my guidelines and my conception of my work.
If you should be interested in further information, please just send me a message using the contact form or give me a call! I look forward to your interest and to possibly working together with you!
Guidelines and conception of my work
- Competence through specialising in certain fields
- Direct and close co-operation with the client
- Flexibility and thoroughness when familiarising myself with new fields
- Terminologically correct translations (preparation of special glossaries for clients)
- Processing of small orders (e.g. correspondence) within 1-2 working days
- Flexible working times to meet requirements (large orders in a short time)
- Fair prices (individual offer in accordance with the degree of difficulty of the text, extent of the text, follow-on orders)
- Discretion and observance of professional secrecy (through my oath, obligation to maintain secrecy just like notaries, lawyers, physicians)
||Born in Wittlich (Germany)
||University matriculation standard examination
||Training as a graduate translator of English and
Spanish at Institute of Translation and Interpreting
of the University of Heidelberg; subsidiary subject
economics; stays abroad during university vacations
for further training on the spot.
Freelance translation work in close co-operation
||Appointment by the President of Trier Regional Court
as authorised translator for the languages English
and Spanish for the courts and notaries of the State
||Member of the Bundesverband für Dolmetscher und
Übersetzer e.V. [Federal Association of Interpreters